PLACE IN PARADISE -90/TVU-0248
Non-Conforming Use Permit Number 90/TVU-0248 and is compliant with Hawaii State Legislation (HB2078) for vacation rental accommodations, Lic#W-99007836-01.
Beachfront home nestled on Kailua Beach! This house is the perfect place to kick back and enjoy paradise. The tropical dining/living room opens out to breathtaking Kailua beach. Enjoy coffee while watching the sun rise from your bedroom lanai, and lounge on the beach all day, then settle in with a glass of wine to watch the sun set behind the Koolau mountains. This is a perfect place in paradise!
1) Upstairs – Master = King
2) Upstairs – 2nd Master = King
3) Downstairs – Guest room = 2 Queens (this room is near the entry to the house)
Downstairs Guest Wing:
4) Downstairs – Guest room = 2 Queens (this room is adjacent to #5 below)
5) Downstairs – 3rd Master = King
|Washer & Dryer|
Legal short term rental on Oahu! Stays of less than 30 days allowed here. 90/TVU-0248.
|10/01/2019 – 10/31/2019||$1,800.00||$12,600.00||$37,800.00|
|12/13/2019 – 01/12/2020||$4,500.00||$31,500.00||N/A|
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
Oahu Tax (calculated against rent only): 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $1200.00
Refundable Security Deposit: $5,000.00
Reservation fee of 2.55% applies on total.
7 night minimum stay applies/ 10 night minimum stay for Christmas and New Years.
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4.This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
5. Access is granted after 1:00pm to use the community pool and there is daily access to tennis courts.
Lasting memories at Place in Paradise
Review by Elaine S.
The home was absolutely perfect for our group. We split the week with friends and family and everyone had their own space and all were comfortable. Having the different sitting areas throughout the house allowed us to adapt to windy and rain conditions with comfort and plenty of room. Kitchen was fully stocked and more than enough room to store our groceries. Kailua beach is always perfect! We will definitely rent this house again! Robin at Trinity was outstanding! She was quick at responding and worked very hard to help us find the best house for our group as well as providing many recommendations for other requests I had to make my husbands 50th bday celebration perfect and she was very friendly throughout. I actually rented through Trinity because of her after talking to many other rental groups. One friend with us already booked it for her family next year.