This property rents for a minimum 90 day period. Please inquire about rates.
Enjoy your morning coffee in comfort on the master lanai and end the day watching the sunset from your own backyard. Spend days relaxing poolside while listening to your favorite tunes play throughout. Kalani Villa is the epitome of what a luxury Hawaiian holiday home should be!
This magnificent rental home boasts 4 bedrooms with private en suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
The master bedroom encompasses the second floor of the home and will engulf you in comfort & privacy. The bedroom has a king-size bed, sitting area, and sliding glass doors that lead to a large balcony overlooking the ocean. A large walk-in closet has more than enough space for your belongings… and purchases! The luxurious bathroom is complete with his & hers sinks, a soaking tub, walk-in rainfall shower, and a make-up vanity. Cable TV/DVD player will make this a bedroom you never want to leave.
Bedroom 2 – Located on the ground floor of the home, this bedroom has a queen-size bed, en suite bathroom with a shower stall, large walk-in closet, and air-conditioning.
Bedroom 3 – Located on the ground floor, this bedroom features bunk beds (full-size bed on the bottom bunk; twin-size on top bunk), en suite bathroom with tub, and air-conditioning.
Bedroom 4: Also known as the guest suite, this bedroom is privately located above the garage and features an en suite bathroom with tub, large walk-in closet, king-size bed, air-conditioning, and cable television.
Hawaii’s warm weather calls for outdoor dining and this house has a gas grill and furnished outdoor gazebo to allow you to do just that!
Nespresso machine to jump start your mornings.
Hammock added to ocean side yard for lazy afternoons!
Pool: Chlorine pool with approx dimensions of 12 ft by 30 ft with depth of 6 ft. OPTIONAL Heat is available at $125/day, if pre-ordered.
Max occupancy: 8 guests includes all children.
- Central AC in main house and master bedroom
- Split AC’s in all bedrooms
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Yard
- Walk to Beach
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Luxury Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Rice Maker
- Gas Grill
- Ceiling Fans
This property rents only monthly with 90 day contracts. Please inquire directly about your specific dates.
DATE RANGE MONTHLY
02/01/2022 to 11/30/2022 $30,000
12/01/2022 to 01/31/2023 $50,000
* rates do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check ins, late check outs and any excess occupancy fees): 17.962%
Mid Stay cleans required every 7 days: $350 + GET/TAT/OTAT = $412.87 (no linens)
Mid Stay cleans required every 7 days: $425 + GET/TAT/OTAT = $501.34 (with linens)
Departure Cleaning Fee: $900.00 + GET/TAT/OTAT = $1,061.66.
Refundable Security Deposit: $5,000.00.
Reservation fee: 2.55% on entire amount.
Pool can be gas heated for an additional $125/day in advance or $150/day upon arrival.
The pool is gradated. About 4 ft on one end and maybe 8 ft on the other and gradual slope in between.
1. A/C in all bedrooms.
2. Rates and fees are subject to change.
3. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
4. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 90 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 90 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
5.This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
6. There is no use of the garage, but the property is gated and has plenty of room for cars in the driveway.
7. Pool can be heated for an additional charge per day. Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by adult. Pool may be cooler in Winter months.
8. Approximately one mile pass Kahala neighborhood, just before Wailupe neighborhood.
9. This property may not be rented for less than 90 consecutive days. Rental prices will not be reduced or adjusted based on the number of days the rental is actually used or occupied.
Magnificent Beach Front House
WOW! what a great beach front house! The house was perfect for our group, 8 of us including 2 kids and only very minor issue was a busy traffic in front road but of course it gave us very easy access to anywhere you want to go (took us only 25min back to the airport during the morning rush hours). The house was a PERFECT condition and the management was very prompt and very efficient. OVERALL, it is a 5 of 5. VERY VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND and would love to come back again. KM
Review by Robert K.
Amazing property with all the amenities you need. Only negative comment is the water in front of the home is rocky and filled with coral so bring your aqua shoes if you intend to go out. I can’t wait to come back.