BIG ISLAND WATERFALLING ESTATE
Waterfalling Estate is an oceanfront compound unlike any other. Nestled clifftop along the Big Island’s breathtaking Hamakua Coast, this celebrity hideaway boasts a private waterfall, a personal 9 tee golf course, resort-quality tennis stadium, and Olympic pool featuring a two-story waterslide.
The estate has hosted a hit reality show, multiple A-list celebrities, and European royalty. Each of the four master suites offer panoramic ocean views and en suite bathrooms, and there is a large bunk room with four beds. Most guests choose not to leave the 10-acre grounds for the duration of their stay.
Link to 360 degree virtual walkthrough tour photos: Virtual Tour
Waterfalling Estate offers 3 spacious levels of living in 8,100 square feet. The main floor is an open concept floor plan with a kitchen and family room. Upstairs there are 2 identical master suites, an office, workout room, and access to the Heli-pad.
The lower level has two guest bedrooms and bathrooms. The primary residence sleeps eight and features dual master suites that overlook the ocean and waterfall. The adjacent guesthouse sleeps three and is often used as staff quarters.
3 Half Baths
- Private 9-Tee Golf Course
- Tennis & Basketball Court with Stadium Seating
- 25-meter Olympic Swimming Pool
- 32-ft High Platform Dive
- 2-Story Waterslide
- Game Room with Pool Table
- Home Gym
** Additional Services Available Upon request:
- Use of owner’s “slingshot” race car/ $500/day (7 day minimum);
- Chauffered SUV/ $1,000 per day (7 day minimum)
- Mid-stay light cleaning of entire house/ $1,000
- Private chef available upon request/ $1,000 per day
- Masseuse available upon request
- Standard Rates: $34,950 per week
- High Week Rates (Thanksgiving; Spring Break; Easter; Memorial Day; 4th of July; Labor Day): $49,950 per week
- Ultra Premium Rates (Week of Christmas; Week of New Year): $69,950
* Seasonal rates are only estimates and do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
Refundable Security Deposit $5000
Departure Clean: $1500 + 14.962% taxes
*Each guest of every party must sign a release and waiver due to the unique nature of the property