About This Property
KAILANI BEACH HOUSE
This property rents for a minimum 30 day period. Please inquire about rates.
BEACHFRONT LANIKAI! Construction next door means an incredible deal for you to bring the whole family to Lanikai Beach this summer!
This Lanikai, Hawaii vacation residence has been brought back to life, epitomizing the glory of Hawaiian beachfront living. An open concept floor plan melds the two living areas, kitchen, dining area, and bar downstairs. All of the bedrooms are ensuite with 4 of the 5 offering oceanviews. The seaside patio offers shade and a place to relax and enjoy the outdoors while taking in the glorious oceanviews all the way out to the offshore Mokulua Islands. Privacy from those enjoying the beach is afforded by the gracious yard and naupaka hedges lining the seaside perimeter. Come and make this beachfront sanctuary your home away today.
Downstairs Master Bedroom - King, ensuite shower bathroom, oceanview, a/c.
Upstairs Guest Bedroom 2 - King, ensuite shower bathroom, oceanview, private deck, a/c.
Upstairs Guest Bedroom 3 - King, ensuite tub bathroom, oceanview, a/c.
Upstairs Guest Bedroom 4 - King, ensuite tub bathroom, partial oceanview, a/c.
Upstairs Guest Bedroom 5 - Two Queens, ensuite shower bathroom, a/c.
Max occupancy: 10
Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check ins, late check outs and any excess occupancy fees): 14.962%
Departure Cleaning Fee: $850.00 + GET/TAT = $977.18
Refundable Security Deposit: $3,000.00
Reservation fee: 2.55% on entire amount.
30 night minimum stay applies.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. This home has A/C in all bedrooms.
2. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS.
3. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
4. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your vacation rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
5. This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii
6. This vacation rental home shares a common wall with the adjoining street side home. The common wall is that of the family room and has been treated to block sound.
7. AS OF JUNE 2018, THERE IS ON GOING CONSTRUCTION NEXT DOOR. Rates discounted to reflect this inconvenience.
This property worked very well for 9 family members. The suites, four of which were air conditioned hosted the grown children of a large family with no one complaining, you got the best one! Having a den for TV during the British Open satisfied the sports fanatics. The lanai in the evenings was especially lovely.
Family trip- 10.15.14
The house was more than we expected. Old Hawaiian beauty. We had wonderful customer service and the amenities were beyond our expectations. The property managers didn't miss anything. The storage room is filled with everything to make our beach/ocean trips comfortable and fun! I will recommend this property and your company. Thank you!
Kailani Beach House was an ideal location for the perfect Hawaiian vacation. The house is luxurious and comfortable and has everything you need, including the beach in your backyard! The views are spectacular especially at sunrise. The town of Kailua is small enough to feel quaint but big enough to have nice shops and restaurants. Our group of nine adults loved it!
Hawaiian Villa Rentals specializing in Luxury Vacation Rentals on Oahu and Best Beach Locations.