About This Property
DIAMOND HEAD PARK VILLA
Nestled at the foot of Diamond Head Crater, Diamond Head Park Villa offers a quiet, shady retreat just minutes away from the dynamic local hot spots of Waikiki and Kahala area. Designed for luxurious comfort and clean, elegant style, this multi-level house features a bright, modern kitchen with connecting garden patio and family den for great entertaining. The spacious living room also features a covered lanai sitting area. The bedrooms feature great natural light, with views of the beautiful green flora of Diamond Head creating a sense of peace and rejuvenation.
This 3 level Town home is your relaxing oasis close to all Waikiki has to offer.
Master bedroom: King bed, full bath and peek-a-boo ocean views.
2nd bedroom: Queen bed share full bath with 3rd bedroom
3rd bedroom: 2 Twin
*Air Conditioning in all bedrooms, the living room, and the kitchen area.*
Due to City zoning and permitting requirements, the elevator may not be used by guests and must remain locked during your stay
DATE RANGE MONTHLY
09/07/2022 to 12/18/2022 $11,500
12/19/2022 to 01/15/2023 $N/A
01/16/2023 to 09/05/2023 $12,500
* rates do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check ins, late check outs and any excess occupancy fees): 17.962% GET/TAT/OTAT
Departure Cleaning Fee: $750.00 + GET/TAT/OTAT = $884.72
Mid-Stay cleans for every 30 day period; without linens $325+ GET/TAT/OTAT =$383.38 and with linens is $400+ GET/TAT/OTAT = $471.85
Refundable Security Deposit: $3000.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. A/C in all rooms.
2. One designated parking spot in garage. Guest agrees to only 1 rental car.
3. Rates and fees are subject to change.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
5. The following language is from the City and County of Honolulu regarding lengths of stay: “Existing owners of units being rented out for 30 consecutive days up to 89 consecutive days may continue to rent them, but on April 23, 2023, all such rentals must either cease renting, convert to long-term 90 days or more leases.” Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
6. This property may not be rented for less than 90 consecutive days. Rental prices will not be reduced or adjusted based on the number of days the rental is actually used or occupied.