About This Property
Magical Hawaiian ocean views await you from this Lanikai Beach front Cottage. One of the very few vacation rentals of this size, 2 bedroom cottage, left in the area. A very comfortable vacation rental cottage right in the center of beautiful Lanikai Beach on Oahu, Hawaii. You can not ask for a better beachfront location in a rental!
Brand new kitchen has been fully upgraded on this vacation rental in 2017.
Perfect vacation rental for the ultimate Hawaiian family vacation or a reunion with friends, this home has everything you need to relax at the beach!
Spectacular Hawaiian sun and moon rises.
Soft powdery sand and crystal clear ocean of turquoise and blues.
Idyllic outdoor spaces and interior comfort will make each moment of your relaxing Hawaiian vacation a long lasting memory.
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Cottage
Master Bedroom – Queen, shared bath stand up shower (no tub), ceiling fan-No A/C
Guest Bedroom – Two twins, shared bath stand up shower (no tub), ceiling fan-No A/C
Outdoor Dining table and chaise lounges
DATE RANGE MONTHLY
01/17/2022 to 05/31/2022 N/A
06/01/2022 to 09/06/2022 $15,000
09/07/2022 to 10/31/2022 $12,000
11/01/2022 to 11/31/2022 $15,000
12/01/2022 to 01/16/2023 $18,000
* rates do not reflect taxes or additional fees.
Oahu Taxes on short term vacation rentals (calculated against rent, departure clean, early check ins, late check outs and any excess occupancy fees): 17.962% GET/TAT/OTAT
Departure Cleaning Fee: $495.00 + GET/TAT/OTAT = $583.91
Mid-Stay cleans for every 30 day period; without linens $150 + GET/TAT/OTAT =$176.94 and with linens is $185+ GET/TAT/OTAT = $218.23
Refundable Security Deposit: $1,000.00
Reservation fee: 2.55% on entire amount.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change.
2. Designated parking for 2 cars in driveway.
3. This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
4. Hale Lanikai and The Cottage at Lanikai may not be rented together by the same group.
5. The following language is from the City and County of Honolulu regarding lengths of stay: “Existing owners of units being rented out for 30 consecutive days up to 89 consecutive days may continue to rent them, but on April 23, 2023, all such rentals must either cease renting, convert to long-term 90 days or more leases.” Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
6. This property may not be rented for less than 90 consecutive days. Rental prices will not be reduced or adjusted based on the number of days the rental is actually used or occupied.